Teachers & Staff
Charlotte's Place Educators Have a Passion for Teaching
When it comes to teachers, our standards are as high as yours. Charlotte's Place Preschool is staffed by dedicated teachers who possess the training, skills and passion to create engaging and cheerful learning environments that help your child reach his or her potential. Our teachers are educated in the field of Early Childhood development and receive in-house Reflective Supervision providing on-going support and learning opportunities.
We strive to create a rewarding environment of growth, not only for our children, but also for our staff.
All Charlotte's Place educators:
- Are state certified and meet all state child care requirements.
- Complete an extensive training program of the Circle of Security standards and specialized curriculum.
- Receive in-depth training that gives them further insight on child-care and child-development issues.
- Are offered professional development opportunities through in-house and off-site trainings.
- Complete yearly training days to continually enhance their skills and knowledge on topics like handling challenging behaviors or improving curriculums for developmental enhancement.